Many potential customers tell us they are scared to have this procedure done because they have read one negative review on Trip Advisor about a woman having the HIFU procedure done overseas and suffering terrible after effects – face melting and sagging, losing volume, skin cracking etc. We understand that many people are concerned about this report, but we feel that more objective information is required to shed some light on this topic.
Most people interested in cosmetic procedures have seen the show Botched and understand that if you go to the cheapest place you can find overseas that has no experience and a dubious reputation, you are likely to get the results you pay for (Botched). On the other hand if you go to the best clinic in USA or Australia, your procedure will be safe and also you are also very likely to get the results you are looking for.
The very first question we ask everyone is this – if someone reported they had food poisoning at an Italian restaurant overseas, would you stop going to fine, reputable Italian restaurants in Australia? The answer is simple – you wouldn’t. If someone had a terrible experience with a dentist overseas, would you hesitate going to your local dentist in Australia that had 200+ customer reviews about their excellent work, great results and customer service? Once again, the answer is simple – you wouldn’t.
HIFU procedures are no different. There are many clinics offering this procedure at different prices. They all use different equipment, different treatment protocols, their staff have different qualifications, different levels of experience and they also get different results for their customers. Some good, some bad. When we are asked to price match one of these clinics, we usually look at two things:
- do they have any genuine customer reviews on Facebook and Google?
- do they have a library of their own work, their own customers before and after photos?
Sadly, when we have a look at one of these clinics, what we find most of the time is this:
- no library of their own before and after photos (maybe only a couple of stock photos provided by their equipment manufacturers), sometimes not even that much, only diagrams or videos showing how the procedure will be performed.
- Virtually no reviews or really bad reviews on Google (maybe a couple of reviews from friends and family in the first few months when they started the business) but nothing significant. Certainly no Google reviews from genuine customers every month.
- either no reviews on Facebook or even worse their review tab switched off (because they had too many horrible reviews).
At SABA Medispa, we have now done 2,500+ HIFU procedures at our clinics in Sydney and on the Gold Coast, we have 200+ customer reviews on Facebook and Google and nobody, I mean nobody, has reported their face melting or cracking.What most of our customers report is that they are happy with customer service and are happy with the results from their HIFU procedure.
At SABA Medispa, you are in safe hands and there is nothing to worry about. We are the HIFU specialists. We are the most experienced and the most successful HIFU clinic in Australia.